Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lost

So my boys have now been gone for 4 days and 4 nights to their dads house! I feel so lost with out them. I think Thursday and Friday were the hardest getting ready for the day and then going to walk out the door for work. That feeling that you are forgetting something and not sure what it is stuck with me all day. I am sure it was the fact of not getting Weston on the bus for school and taking JW to daycare on my way to work. Today the house is to quite and I am feeling a little more alone. Today in sacrament as I sat there all alone, one of the speakers talked about marriage and all I could feel is sadness for where my life is at. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't go back and change my choices. I just feel lost, I dont have any idea of what the future holds for me and that just seems a little scary right now. At least when my boys get home tonight I will have a little more direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment