Sunday, November 21, 2010

Its Not Over!

My divorce isn't final like I thought! Lots of confusing details and drama from my ex that I would rather not go into! My boss described it best when he said its like you saw the light at the end of the tunnel only to find out that its a freight train! It hit me hard on Monday when I got the news my ex wants to drag this out and fight more! So I guess only time will tell whats to come from this! If all goes well I am looking at it being over in 8 days or less and worst case I might be going to court this spring and who knows from there!!! Just trying to stay positive at this point!
Just to make things worse my Tahoe had issues and cost a small fortune to fix. Just another thing wrong! I am making it through anyways with the help of some really great friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment